Ensuring employment and health for all our partners is one of our principles and also a fundamental goal. Our intention is to provide a healthy and safe working environment for all workers on sites and comply with all of the necessary conditions of hygiene. Our company ensures the health and safety by applying a policy that meets the requirements of current legislation recognizes and supports the following principles of health and safety:
– Compliance with the applicable legal and other requirements to ensure the protection of the environment.
– Provide appropriate environmental training for workers.
– Safeguarding the health and safety of workers, the public, the company’s facilities and customer.
– Continuous improvement of working conditions. Continuous seeking and implementing new methods of safe work.
– Development and implementation of effective risk control systems.
To achieve this our company sets as prime goals:
– The continuous updating and training of the staff on safety and health.
– Taking the correct safety measures.
– The delegation of responsibilities to whoever is involved in the construction of the works performed.
– Ongoing monitoring, evaluation and improvement of security standards in business.
Considering the need for overall contribution to environmental protection and the prevention as well as the tackling of pollution our company is certified according to the standard for environmental management EN ISO 14001:2004.
Realizing the seriousness of the impact of accidents on human beings and for the continuous improvement of the safety level our company is certified according to the standard for health and safety at work OHSAS 18001:2007.